Ok, Ok, yes I know I have the ratchet face in this pic. This is one of my favorite spring items . Blue and white striped Bodycon dress from one of my favorite plus size websites *Fashion to Figure* The fit is awesome, I've washed it and it still fits like a charm. Good quality + Good Price! I am wearing a 2x. Not sure if it is still available. Click here to find out .
The light switch turned on last night. I think I'm tired enough to succeed now. Does that make sense? Well..... For one reason or the other , I haven't reached my definition of success in a couple areas of my beautiful life. Here is the thing....I always find the strength to motivate, encourage and inspire the next Sista...and even a few Brothas. Whether it's intentional or unintentional . I'll explain. As long as I can remember I've had many dreams to succeed in many different paths of what would have lead to success. From owning a plus size boutique to becoming an author, losing weight, living a healthier lifestyle and many other things. These were not ideas that I sat on and never spoke of. These are things that I actually spoke into the Universe and I even started a few of them. Over the years, I created a website for a plus size boutique, began a hair accessories line for my daughter, sold vintage clo...
We all have that special person in our lives that loves to take pics off guard. Well this one I'm ok with because I can share some good info with you ladies. This comfy skirt I have in many colors. I dress them up with heels, and play them down with flats. The skirts were purchased from my local Wal-Mart. Yep, Wally World . The skirts are part of the Miss Tina Apparel collection by Tina Knowles. Inexpensive, Comfortable and cute. By the way, it is a high waist skirt . In this picture I am wearing a 2x. Check your local Wal-Mart for the skirt and for this basic tee in many colors click here .
Comments
Post a Comment